Pearson collects name, contact information and other information specified on the entry form for the contest or drawing to conduct the contest or drawing. Pearson may collect additional personal information from the winners of a contest or drawing in order to award the prize and for tax reporting purposes, as required by law. The Network+ Certification Study Guide will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration. Support Networks on Any PlatformUnlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. Each CompTIA product category corresponds to a learner’s progression in attaining tech skills and competencies.
- Start Your Infrastructure JourneyWe help you gain the knowledge and skills required to design and implement functional networks on the job.
- As one of CompTIA’s top partners, you can rest assured that the Network+ training materials are fully updated and synced with the latest version of the Network+ exam.
- When you prefer traditional textbook style learning, choose our fully illustrated Official CompTIA Content books that are packed with informative and accessible content that covers all Cloud Essentials+ exam objectives.
- The exam covers network technologies, media and topologies, devices, management, tools and security.
- Pearson automatically collects log data to help ensure the delivery, availability and security of this site.
We frequently get questions from test takers on how long they should plan for their exam to take. We recommend that you go into your
exam with confidence and answer the questions at a pace that you feel comfortable with, while remembering that the CompTIA Network+ exam consists of a maximum of 90 questions. Our high-stakes exams are proctored at a Pearson VUE testing center in a highly-secure CompTIA NET+ Certification Lessons environment. Here’s what you should know about the testing process and what steps you need to take. Download a set of free Network+ practice test questions to test your knowledge, to help you prepare for your exam and to view examples of questions that you may see on your exam. CompTIA has four IT certification series that test different knowledge standards – from entry-level to expert.
Some candidates dedicate several weeks to a few months of focused study. CompTIA offers everything you need to prepare for your certification exam. Explore training developed by CompTIA with options that fit various learning styles and timelines. Whether you prefer self-study or classroom training, CompTIA has you covered. Explain basic networking concepts including network services, physical connections, topologies and architecture, and cloud connectivity. This privacy notice provides an overview of our commitment to privacy and describes how we collect, protect, use and share personal information collected through this site.
- In its very basic nature, the CompTIA Network+ exam is not that much different from any other written test that you may have taken to-date.
- Whether you prefer self-study or classroom training, CompTIA has you covered.
- While exact salaries vary based on experience, location and industry, network engineers earn an average of $72,000 annually.
- Here’s what you should know about the testing process and what steps you need to take.
- Pearson may collect additional personal information from the winners of a contest or drawing in order to award the prize and for tax reporting purposes, as required by law.
Candidate job roles include network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician and IT cable installer. Companies such as Dell, HP, Ricoh, Sharp and Xerox recommend or require CompTIA Network+ for their networking technicians. A typical student in the CompTIA Network+ certification course should have 9 months or more of professional computer support experience as a PC technician or help desk technician.
Enroll in a boot camp
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site. Pearson may provide personal information to a third party service provider on a restricted basis to provide marketing solely on behalf of Pearson or an affiliate or customer for whom Pearson is a service provider. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement.
This approach creates more efficient pathways to tech careers while still providing the support a student needs to pursue an entry-level tech job role training. Two programs, a+ Cyber and a+ Network, are currently available through Coursera. Pearson automatically collects log data to help ensure the delivery, availability and security of this site. Log data may include technical information about how a user or visitor connected to this site, such as browser type, type of computer/device, operating system, internet service provider and IP address. CompTIA Pro Series offers hands-on learning with vendor tools and technologies that are required as tech careers progress. These programs differ from CompTIA Plus (+) certifications programs in two significant ways.
CompTIA Project+ PKO-005 Certification Study Guide
We offer onsite training or classes at our facility on 34th Street and Madison in New York City. CompTIA now offers a number of exam training options for CompTIA Network+ to fit your particular learning style and schedule, many of which may be used in combination with each other as you prepare for your exam. This certification can enhance your career prospects, open doors to job opportunities as a network technician, junior network administrator, or IT support professional and lead to higher salary prospects. As one of CompTIA’s top partners, you can rest assured that the Network+ training materials are fully updated and synced with the latest version of the Network+ exam. In addition, you’ll gain access to a Network+ prep course the moment you enroll, so you can prepare for and get the most out of your boot camp. Pearson uses appropriate physical, administrative and technical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.